FORTRESS 360° Cricket Sight Screen [Test & T20 Grade]
Frequently bought together
PORTABLE CRICKET SIGHT SCREEN WITH 360° WHEELS
The 4x 360° puncture proof castor wheels allow for quick & easy movement of the cricket sight screen in any direction.
ADD/REMOVE SLATS QUICKLY
The 8mm HDPP slats are removable to prevent wind damage, taking approximately 10 minutes to add or remove by one person.
Choose your colour theme. The slats are available in white for club, county and test grade cricket, and white/black for T20 cricket.
4m (13.1ft) wide x 4.5m (14.8ft) high mobile cricket sight screen. The screen provides your batsmen with clear vision of the bowler’s ball delivery. 360° puncture proof castor wheels allows for quick and easy movement of the sight screen in any direction. Built for the highest level of international cricket, the cricket sight screen is made from extra heavyweight galvanised steel framework, which is extremely strong, durable and long lasting (rust/corrosion resistant). The 8mm solid HDPP slats are rot proof, easy to clean and able to withstand cricket ball impact. The slats are available in white for club, county & test grade cricket, or white/black for 20/20 cricket. The slats are removable to prevent wind damage and take approximately 10 minutes to add/remove by one person. The entire screen section is hinged for ease of erecting & lowering by hand. In extreme weather we recommend lowering the entire screen section to prevent wind damage. For raising/lowering the screen we recommend a minimum of 4 adults due to its weight.
- FORTRESS 360° Cricket Sight Screen – Available in 2 colour themes (white & white/black)
- Removable slats, made from 8mm solid HDPP, are rot proof and easy to clean
- 360° wheels allows quick & easy movement of sight screen in any direction
- Built for the highest level of international cricket, the sight screen is suitable for all clubs
- Entire screen section is hinged for ease of raising/lowering by hand
Wind Damage! All types of sight screens can be damaged in high winds. To prevent this, remove slats after use & in extreme weather lower hinged screen flat on its base to reduce wind resistance.
FORTRESS 360 CRICKET SIGHT SCREEN [TEST & T20 GRADE] SPECIFICATIONS
- Screen Size (W x H): 4m x 4.5m | 13.1ft x 14.8ft
- Base Size (W x D): 4.1m x 3.5m | 13.5ft x 11.5ft
- Weight: 395kg (871lb)
- Wheel Diameter: 260mm (10.2in)
- Base frame made from extra heavyweight 60mm x 80mm rectangular section x 4mm thick steel
- Screen frame made from heavyweight 40mm box section x 3mm thick steel
- All steelwork is galvanised for long life and rust/corrosion resistance
- Slats made from 8mm solid, UV treated, HDPP (polypropylene)
- Framework & slats are long lasting and 100% weatherproof
- 4x 360° puncture proof castor wheels for ease of moving & turning screen
- Frame Colour: Silver
- Screen Colour: White or Black/White
- Complete with galvanised nuts/bolts/washers
- Product is supplied flat packed & requires assembly (clear instructions provided)