Ground Sockets for Ball Stop Posts - 900mm Deep for 80mm Posts
Frequently bought together
Super-Strength Ball Stop Post Ground Sockets To Keep Your Posts Upright
Our ball stop system ground sockets are galvanised to stop any damage caused by corrosion, drastically extending product lifespan.
Water Drainage Hole
The welded steel base plate on our ground sockets feature a hole to allow for water drainage, keeping your sockets clear.
Socket Caps Included
When your ball stop posts are not in use, simply cover your sockets with the plastic caps provided to prevent injuries and keep out leaves.
Ground sockets deigned for unmatched stability, passing all mandatory stringent testing stages on standard ball stop netting systems. Manufactured with close attention to detail to provide the perfect long-term solution to keep your ball stop posts firmly secured and upright.
- Engineered using super-strong, rugged tubular steel with a welded base plate for perfect stability
- Steel ground sockets galvanised to prevent corrosion and drastically increase lifespan
- Base plates are welded and feature a hole in each for water drainage
- Every ball stop post ground socket comes with a plastic cap to keep out unwanted materials
Our ground sockets for ball stop system posts include a plastic socket cap for safety purposes when not in use. The socket cap also ensures that no unwanted materials enter the socket between uses. With use of the plastic caps, players will avoid the risk of injury caused by tripping over an exposed ground socket.
To provide you with a long-term solution for your ball stop system, each ground socket is galvanised to prevent corrosion, meaning your sockets will remain fully functional season after season. To maximise protection against water damage and make insertion as easy as possible, each socket features a hole on the base plate for drainage purposes.
Please note: Ground sockets require concrete for installation (not included).
- Depth: 900mm (35.5 inches)
- Diameter: 80mm (3 inch)
- Quantity: 1
- Constructed from heavy duty tubular steel
- Welded base plate with hole for water drainage
- Galvanised steelwork to protect against corrosion
- Plastic plug socket cap included with each socket
- Please note: Sockets need to be installed using concrete (not provided)