STOP THAT BALL™ - Ball Stop Net & Post System
Frequently bought together
Professional Stop That Ball™ System – Ideal For The Backyard
180° ADJUSTABLE ANGLE
Unique to other ball stop systems, the Stop That Ball™ features an innovative 180° adjustable angle design, allowing you to easily tailor the backstop netting to shape/size of your backyard.
FREESTANDING & PORTABLE
Completely freestanding, this ball stop net system can be used on any surface. Suitable for indoor & outdoor use, the base features rubber feet for increased grip. Frame is super easy to move.
ULTRA HEAVY-DUTY NET & FRAME
Suitable for year-round, outdoor use, the premium zinc plated galvanised steel frame is resistant to rust, corrosion & scratching. 3mm HDPP net is UV treated & 100 rot-proof for supreme durability.
This exceptional Ball Stop Net System will not only keep stray balls close by, but also offer your backyard first class protection for those shots that don’t quite go to plan. Whether you’re trying to perfect your free kick techniques or you’re putting your drop-kicking skills to the ultimate test, our Stop That Ball™ System guarantees to keep everyone satisfied. Standing at an impressive 3m tall, this entirely freestanding structure is available in lengths of 3m, so you can be sure to find the perfect size to fit your sporting arena.
- Professional Ball Stop Net System with adjustable angle design
- 100% freestanding making it perfect for the backyard
- Innovative extender units allow you to change the angle every 3m
- 34mm zinc plated, galvanised steel frame with powder-coating finish
- 48mm square mesh netting created from 3mm knotless polypropylene twine
- 3m tall available in lengths of 3m, 6m, 9m, 12.2m & 15.2m
Manufactured using ultra heavy-duty materials, this ball stop net system is guaranteed to last. The frame, which is super-easy to assemble thanks to its unique button locking system, has been engineered using 34mm galvanised zinc plated steel which features a powder coating for further protection against rust and corrosion. The structure’s innovative design features hinged extender units which allow you to adjust the angle of your Stop That Ball™ System every 3m, so you can really mould it to best fit your situation.
As well as an impressively hard-wearing steel frame, our Stop That Ball™ comes with a net to match. The 48mm square mesh construction has been created using 3mm knotless polypropylene which is designed to easily absorb heavy impacts from stray balls. For further strength & durability, the netting has been UV stabilised and features a roped edge, giving it exceptional weather-resistance so you can leave it outside all year round. This world-class ball stop net system is completely freestanding, allowing you to keep your backyard in tip top condition!
PLEASE NOTE: For maximum stability, we recommend using the anchor pegs provided, particularly in windy conditions. In stormy conditions, we recommend you lie the entire structure flat to prevent it or the surrounding area suffering damage.
Which Size Ball Stop Net Is Suitable For My Soccer Goal?Stop That Ball™ Length Soccer Goal Dimensions 3m 1.5m x 1.2m , 1.8m x 1.2m 6m 2.4m x 1.2m, 2.4m x 1.8m, 3m x 2m, 3m x 1.8m, 3.7m x 1.2m 9m 4.5m x 2.1m, 4.8m x 1.2m, 4.8m x 2.1m 3.7m x 1.8m 12m 5.6m x 2m, 6.4m x 2.1m, 4.8m x 2.1m, 7.3m x 2.4m 15m 7.3m x 2.4m
Stop That Ball™ Specifications
- Height: 3m (10ft)
- Available Widths: 3m, 6m, 9m, 12.2m, 15.2m | 10ft, 20ft, 30ft, 40ft & 50ft
- Length (Support Legs): 89cm | 35in
- Netting: Ultra-Strong 3mm HDPP Twine with 48mm knotless mesh (Black)
- Netting: UV treated & rope-edge for excellent durability indoors & outdoors
- Frame: Manufactured from heavy-duty 34mm steel (powder coated)
- Frame: Zinc plated & galvanised for supreme weather-resistance
- Frame (Feet): High-quality rubber gives freestanding structure excellent grip on all surfaces
- Modular design allows you to extend it to ANY length in multiples of 3m
- All new design allows users to change the angle every 3m
- Entire structure is completely freestanding & 100% weatherproof
- Heavy-duty metal bolts, Allen key and spanner provided with the system for smooth installation