Cricket Throwdown Protector Screen [7ft x 7ft]
Frequently bought together
Cricket Protective Screen For Net Practice Sessions
Pillowcase Net Design
Crafted using premium 2mm HDPP net twine (#42 grade), the impressive netting features a pillowcase design, which allows for a simple assembly as well as increased strength via the double-layer.
Perfect For Net Practice
A popular choice amongst professional cricket clubs, the Cricket Thrower Protector Screen is the ideal for ensuring player safety during net practice sessions. Completely freestanding, they’re easy to move too.
Premium Steel L-Frame
100% weatherproof & rust-resistant, the high-quality L-frame has been engineered using 1.5in galvanised steel & features a black powder-coating & reinforced corners for increased strength & durability.
Cricket Throwdown Protector Screen – Ideal For Cricket Net Sessions
An excellent choice for cricket clubs and schools, this high-quality Cricket Throwdown Protector Screen guarantees to keep coaches and players safe when delivering cricket balls in the nets. The innovatively designed ‘L-shaped’ construction measures 7ft x 7ft & allows players to deliver the ball with accuracy whilst quickly taking cover from potential straight drives. Suitable for any playing surface, the impressive protective screen features wide steel feet, giving it exceptional stability – even during windy conditions & heavy ball impacts. You’ll not have to waste time setting up either, as the top-class construction can be assembled in just minutes.
- Cricket Throwdown Protector Screen [7ft x 7ft] – High-Quality Cricket Equipment
- L-frame is engineered using 1.5in galvanised steel (black powder coating)
- Pillowcase style net crafted using #42 grade 2mm HDPP (UV treated & rot-proof)
- Protective Screen is completely freestanding – wide steel feet for excellent stability
- Reinforced joints & overlocked net edges provide increased strength & durability
- Cricket Throwdown Protector Screen can be assembled in just minutes
Guaranteeing to be a part of your training set-up for many seasons to come, the premium Cricket Throwdown Protector Screen has been created using the highest-grade materials. The frame, which features a black powder coating, has been engineered using 1.5in galvanised steel & includes reinforced corner joints. The netting, which takes on a pillowcase style, is crafted from 2mm HDPP twine (#42 grade) and comes with overlocked edges to prevent the net from fraying over time. 100% weatherproof, this protective screen is completely resistant to rust & rotting, making it the perfect fit for cricket clubs, schools & even home use.
PLEASE NOTE: Net World Sports stock a variety of professional cricket products that have been expertly designed to take your training set-up to the next level. For practice cricket balls, cricket stumps & more, please see the essentials above.
Cricket Throwdown Protector Screen Specifications
- Frame Size: 7ft x 7ft | 2.1m x 2.1m
- Frame: 1.5in Galvanised Steel (Black Powder Coating)
- Netting: 2mm HDPP (#42 Grade)
- Protector screen frame features increased strength corner joints
- Net is UV treated & 100% weatherproof
- Net features a pillowcase design & overlocked edges
- Cricket Throwdown Protector Screen is 100% weatherproof
- Features wide steel feet for exceptional stability in windy conditions
- Freestanding protective screen can be used on any playing surface
- Construction can be assembled quickly & efficiently
- Protector Screen can also be used for baseball & softball practice