FORTRESS Regulation Baseball L-Screen
Frequently bought together
The Ultimate Baseball Protective Screen to Safeguard Your Pitchers
Pillowcase-style netting means the Regulation Baseball L-Screen includes two layers of strong knotted twine to provide twice the strength & safety.
With UV treated, rot-protected baseball netting & a rust-protected finish to the frame, the elements don’t pose a threat to this baseball training screen.
Strong Steel Frame
For teaching kids or training heavier hitters, the robust frame is engineered from galvanised steel tubing strong & stable enough to tolerate forceful play.
Protect your pitcher with the FORTRESS L-shaped baseball protective screen – the perfect screen for baseball batting & pitching practice. Built to measure up to professional standards, this baseball safety screen offers a strong galvanised steel frame & two layers of #42 grade baseball netting – a high-strength design to withstand heavy ball impact. For weather protection & durability, the frame features a classic black powder coating, plus the rot-proof & UV-treated baseball netting allows practice to continue no matter the weather condition. Even on windier days this baseball hitting screen will perform, with its wide base feet providing excellent stability.
- 2.1m x 2.1m Baseball Protective L-Screen – Square cut-out for pitching practice
- Weather protected baseball screen featuring UV, rot & rust protection
- Heavy-duty frame with wide steel feet for stability under high impacts
- Supreme durability – Strong corner joints & black powder-coated frame
- Doubled strength & protection with pillowcase-style netting
FORTRESS Regulation Baseball L-Screens Specifications
- Height: 2.1m | 7ft
- Width: 2.1m | 7ft
- Cut-out: 107cm x 107cm | 42in x 42in
- Frame – Galvanised 40mm (1.5in) steel tubing
- Netting – #42 grade polyethylene twine netting in a pillowcase style (two layers)
- Colour: Black
- Netting is UV stabilised & rot proof
- All baseball netting edges are overlocked
- Simple assembly – Net slides on easily and clips securely at the bottom