FORTRESS 2-In-1 Cricket Bat Mallet & Re-Grip Cone
Frequently bought together
CRICKET BAT MALLET & RE-GRIP CONE – ENHANCE BATTING GRIP
2-IN-1 TOOL DESIGN
Thanks to the modern 2-in-1 design, the cricket mallet can be used to knock in your cricket bat or to re-grip the handle within one convenient tool.
Manufactured from premium wood, the knock-in mallet & re-grip cone can withstand wear & tear whilst being suited to being stored into cricket bags.
Knocking in your cricket bat increases durability to withstand high velocity ball impact, whilst providing essential grip ensuring peak performance levels.
The FORTRESS 2-in-1 Cricket Bat Mallet is essential for increasing cricket bat longevity & keeping it in peak performance condition, which is key to a high-quality cricket bat for gamedays. To increase bat strength, the durable bat mallet is designed to be knocked against the face or edges which compresses the fibres to prevent cracking or dents from occurring. The long-lasting cricket bat mallet features a re-grip cone to quickly add a new/additional grip onto the bat. Simply unscrew the head of the mallet & easily fit rubber grips across the handle. Thanks to the compact & lightweight design, the bat cone is suited to being stored away in all cricket equipment or matchday bags.
- 2-in-1 tool design for a more compact cricket bat care equipment for easy storage
- Re-grip cricket bat handles for superior grip to have increased control when batting
- Knock in your cricket bat for matchday scenario preparation & prevent fibres from cracking
- Simply unscrew the top of the mallet to quickly re-grip & fit rubber to the batting handle
- Essential for increasing cricket bat longevity & ensuring peak batting performance
Net World Sports offers a wide range of Cricket Equipment. For more, please browse the cricket category above.
FORTRESS 2-IN-1 CRICKET BAT MALLET & RE-GRIP CONE SPECIFICATIONS
- Knock-in mallet (W x L): 12cm x 41cm | 4.7in x 16.1in
- Premium wood
- Ideal for all bats
- 2-in-1 tool design for convenience
- Prevent cracks/splitting
- Re-grip or knock in your bat