FORZA Speed & Agility Training Ladder
Frequently bought together
SAFE TRAINING GEAR
The professional flat style rungs are designed to prevent tipping over, minimising the risk of injury during fitness training drills.
The nylon rungs attached to the speed training ladder can be adjusted, and if desired, multiple ladders can be attached together.
HIGH VISIBILITY AGILITY LADDER
The fluorescent yellow FORZA agility ladder is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use throughout the year in all conditions.
No matter what sport you play, from union or league, through to soccer and cricket, to have fast feet and explosive speed off the mark are huge assets.
With these professional quality speed and agility training ladders, you’ll have the best gear to improve your stride technique, arm control, footwork and overall coordination.
These highly visible fluorescent exercise ladders come in 2 different lengths, but if that’s not enough of a challenge, they easily attach to each other if you wish to undertake a real athletic test!
Designed with sports stars of all ages and abilities very much in mind, these speed ladders incorporate flat, pro-style rungs rather than rounder shaped versions, meaning you’re less likely to trip and fall.
And the rungs are also fully adjustable so you can vary your training drills – smaller gaps for fast feet, larger gaps for stride patterns.
- Agility ladder has plastic rungs and nylon edges
- Length: 3m - 10ft | 6m - 20ft
- Width: 3m - 40cm | 6m - 40cm
- Rungs: 3m - 6 Rungs | 6m - 12 Rungs
- Rungs slide up and down the agility ladder edges so the gaps can be easily adjustable
- Flat, pro-style rungs as opposed to round shaped alternatives to minimise risk of injury
- Speed ladder ends can be joined together if you require a longer layout for a more challenging training drill