FORZA Hockey Passing Arcs
Frequently bought together
FORZA Hockey Passing Arcs – Enhance your hockey training sessions
HIGH VISIBILITY PVC
Produced from high visibility PVC. This material ensures the equipment can be visible on darker evenings and all-weather conditions. Ideal for schools, hockey clubs & home training sessions.
HOCKEY TRAINING AID
The passing arcs can be used for multiple training sessions such as hockey passing techniques. They can also be used as training hurdles as part of cardio training to strengthen your endurance.
WELL BUILT GROUND SPIKES
Purpose built for grass surfaces, the passing arcs are planted into the ground with the metal ground spikes. Strong and durable the arcs will be secured in place for the duration of your session.
FORZA Hockey Passing Arcs for passing and stamina training
Training on your own or as part of a team the FORZA Hockey Passing Arcs are well designed and manufactured for strength and longevity. The yellow PVC enables the arcs to be visible in all weather conditions and in darker sessions making them adaptable for use all year round. The FORZA Hockey Passing Arcs are made from high-tensile tubular plastic for increased strength which makes them shatter proof.
- Available in packs of 5 or 10
- Manufactured from high-tensile tubular plastic for increased structural integrity
- Metal ground spikes plant the arcs securely into the ground
- Fluorescent yellow greatly aids visibility
FORZA Hockey Passing Arcs Specifications
- Inner Arc Height: 31cm | 12in
- Inner Arc Width: 40cm |16in
- High tensile tubular plastic
- Fluorescent yellow in colour
- Metal ground spikes with end caps included
- Sold in quantities of 5 or 10