FORZA Slalom Pole Rubber Base [2.3kg]
Frequently bought together
SOLID FOUNDATION FOR ALL SURFACES
Designed with a 2.3kg (5lbs) self-weighted structure, the slalom pole rubber base provides high-quality stability for all firm surfaces.
Diversify your unique training drills, the pole rubber base can be adapted to many sports in all weather conditions thanks to the durable design.
The weighted slalom pole base is manufactured to fit 8mm (0.3in) spiked slalom poles with a 25mm (1in) circumference for optimum usage.
STRONG RUBBER POLE BASE DESIGNED FOR PROFESSIONAL SLALOM POLES
Designed to fit all 6ft slalom poles with an 8mm (0.3in) spike, the reliable Slalom Pole Rubber Base allows slalom poles to be firmly placed for a solid foundation. Manufactured from a high-density black rubber to guarantee elite-level support, the agility pole base can be used in the harshest weather conditions. The self-weighted 2.3kg (5lbs) rubber pole base allows 8mm (0.3in) spike poles to be seamlessly inserted into, whilst protecting slalom poles to keep them stationary and well balanced. The rubber slalom pole base is multi-surfaced for Astroturf, grass and indoors, thanks to the high-density black rubber base to provide necessary support.
- Specifically designed to fit 8mm (0.3in) slalom poles for optimum use
- Supplies solid foundation for slalom poles to be placed into
- Ideal for multiple surfaces including Astroturf, grass and indoor use
- Manufactured from a robust black rubber for maximum stability
- Self-weighted rubber base is 2.3kg (5lbs) to provide a well-balanced structure
PLEASE NOTE: Rubber bases for slalom poles ONLY. Slalom poles sold separately by Net World Sports.
FORZA SLALOM POLE RUBBER BASE [2.3KG] SPECIFICATIONS
- Base diameter: 27cm | 10.6in
- Weight: 2.3kg | 5lbs
- Heavy-duty rubber
- Indoor & outdoor use
- Package contains single slalom pole base
- Can only insert 8mm (0.3in) pole spike
- Colour: Black