FORZA Socketed Rugby Soccer Goal posts [Single or Pair]
Frequently bought together
2 IN 1 GOAL SET – DESIGNED WITH REINFORCED ALUMINIUM
Thanks to the multi-sport design, the durable 2 in 1 soccer goal can be used for both regulated rugby & soccer games or training. Rugby uprights are 10ft (3m) above crossbar for conversions.
Manufactured with 5mm (0.2in) HDPE premium netting, the soccer rugby goal can withstand high velocity ball strikes for season long use. Steel brackets support net stability.
The white powder coated aluminium provides perfect protection against all-weather types and ball impact. 2 in 1 goal set can be socketed into the ground for a permanent robust structure.
The socketed inground regulation sized rugby and soccer goal is ideal for all professional clubs, schools, colleges and university facilites. The combined nature ensures the 2 in 1 goal set is versatile for soccer and rugby. The soccer rugby goal, available as 24ft x 8ft (7.3m x 2.4m), is manufactured with premium 5mm (0.2in) HDPE twine netting, which is designed with constant impact in mind from a rugby ball or soccer for long-lasting use. The 110mm x 100mm (4.3in x 3.9in) white powder coated aluminium post prevent rust and corrosion, which is essential for outdoor use season after season. Manufactured with a regulated 10ft (3m) high crossbar, the combination soccer and rugby posts are complete with D-shaped net supports, competition grade 5mm HDPE nets, twist/lock nylon net clips and ground pegs. Goals require little maintenance and are 100% weather/corrosion proof.
- Manufactured with durable 5mm (0.2in) HDPE netting to withstand high velocity ball strikes
- White powder coated frame to prevent rust and corrosion for essential outdoor use
- Soccer and rugby regulated 2 in 1 goal set is designed for seniors or junior games
- Provides a stable & robust structure when socketed into the ground with ground sockets
- 32mm (1.3in) zinc bracket supports provide net stability and retain shape from ball strikes
Ground Socket Installation – Very Important! The 46cm (18.4”) deep ground sleeve sockets require professionally concreting into the ground via a qualified contractor to ensure goals are correctly anchored into the ground.
FORZA Socketed Rugby Soccer Goal Posts Specifications
- Senior Goal Post: 24ft x 8ft | 7.3m x 2.4m
- Goal Depth: 8ft | 2.4m
- Overall Rugby Upright Height: 19.7ft | 6m (from ground)
- Regulation Rugby Crossbar Height: 10ft | 3m
- Crossbar Height Above Ground: 18ft | 5.5m
- Crossbar Width: 18ft | 5.6m
- Socket Depth: 46cm | 18.4in
- Soccer Frame & Uprights: Manufactured from heavy duty 100mm x 110mm (3.9in x 4.3in) elliptical aluminium
- Reinforced ribs inside aluminium for additional strength
- Rugby Frame Crossbar: Made from 75.5mm x 3mm (3.0in x 0.12in) aluminium
- Rugby Frame Top Upright: Made from 68.5mm x 3mm (2.7in x 0.12in) aluminium
- D-Shaped Rear Net Supports: Made from 38mm x 2.2mm (1.5in x 0.09in) aluminium
- Aluminium wall thickness = 3mm (competitor average = 2-2.5mm)
- Net: 5mm (0.20in) OD braided HDPE twine, with 50mm knotted mesh size in white
- Sockets: Galvanised steel
- High tensile stainless nuts, bolts and washers used throughout
- Fully welded corner joins throughout for maximum strength & durability
- 46cm (18.4”) deep aluminium ground sleeve sockets with metal lids (requires professional concreting into ground)
- Internal connector joints add strength and long lasting reliability
- Solid steel support plates are precision cut via laser for an exact fit and are zinc plated to protect against corrosion for long life
- Weatherproof combination soccer and rugby goal posts
- Tough, scratch-resistant powder coated paint finish in optic white
- Delivered flat packed and will require assembly (step-by-step instructions included)
- Uprights drop 18in into the ground sockets
- Sockets need to be set in a minimum 24in x 24in of concrete
- Twist & lock-style safety net clips securely attach goal nets into the goal’s internal channel
- Goal net and safety net clips are UV treated to protect against sunlight