Grass Tennis Court Line Marking Pins
Frequently bought together
Create a Wimbledon ready tennis court anywhere with these Grass Tennis Court Line Marking Pins. Whether you’re an experienced groundsman or a tennis enthusiast, constructing the perfect tennis court that is both sleek and professional can seem like an endlessly long task. Producing a regulation sized court requires close attention to detail and with this line marking kit, you’ll be able to effectively build the outline for a semi-permanent tennis court in record time.
- Comprised of 10 pins (8 'L' shaped corner pins and 2 'T' shaped pins for service lines)
- Produced using an exceedingly long lasting plastic
- These pins can be used as temporarily lines markers on courts during grass maintenance
- A stark white colour that can be easily seen in grass
- Retains line positions easily and effectively
- Can be utilised to preserve court lines or to a create semi-permanent courts anywhere
- Ideal to for creating 24m x 8.2m regulation size tennis courts
As each tennis court line marker has been designed with three spikes, you’ll be able to firmly and securely fix each pin into the ground. With eight ‘L’ shaped corner pins and two ‘T’ shaped markers for service lines, each set of time-saving line markers has ten components. These pins are all the necessary equipment you’ll need to make a regulation sized tennis court, once you have marked out your boundaries these solid pins will remain in place until they are no longer required.
Manufactured using a robust and firm plastic, these marker pins are long-lasting and weatherproof. The heavy-duty plastic spikes keep each pin securely in the ground even during harsh weather while the crisp white colour ensures that they are clearly visible on grass. Designed to sit perfectly flush in the ground, the Grass Tennis Court Line Marking Pins have raised ridges around their perimeter to guarantee that each pin can be easily and safely removed from the ground.