Ultimate Cricket Pole Kit
Frequently bought together
Ultimate Cricket Poles – Build Your Cricket Cage With The Perfect Foundations
Super Strong Steel
Each pole is manufactured from robust 40mm steel to hold heavy duty cricket cage netting and withstand ricochets from fiercely hit cricket balls.
Easy To Insert
The flared ground spikes at the foot of each poles make insertion into grass surfaces quick and easy, so you can get playing straight away.
Powder Coated Finish
The powder coating given to our steel cricket poles protect them against corrosion, to maximise their lifespan and protect your investment.
These high-quality cricket cage poles are designed to bear the weight of heavy duty cricket netting, providing a long-lasting and highly durable frame for your batting and bowling practice. Utilise them to create a bespoke cricket cage or as replacement cricket poles.
- Each pole in your pack stands tall at 9ft (2.74m)
- Manufactured from super-strength 40mm steel
- Powder coated steel coating to maximise protection against the elements
- Designed for use with netting of all weights
- Perfect for your own bespoke cricket cage
Every Ultimate Cricket Pole is manufactured from robust galvanized steel to ensure they remain unscathed frequent strikes from the batter. Tough and durable, these cricket poles will last the long haul.
Moreover, the black powder coated steel ensures full protection against the weather, so you can leave your cricket poles out in any weather. Inserting each cricket pole into the ground is effortless thanks to the flared ground spikes. This means you can spend less time assembly your cricket batting cage and more time playing!
Pair these highly durable cricket poles with a Net World Sports drop in net for a truly bespoke cricket cage for your home.
- Pole height: 9ft (2.74m)
- Pole diameter: 40mm
- Pack size: 4 or 6 poles
- Powder coated 40mm steel poles
- Flared ground spikes at the foot of each pole
- 3-part easy-click construction
- Hook at the top of each pole for attachment of guy ropes
- Please note: This is for the poles only - netting is not included.