FORTRESS Vulcan Cricket Cage
Frequently bought together
The Vulcan Cricket Cage - Be Prepared When You Step Up To The Crease
TAILORED TO YOUR REQUIREMENTS
Whether you're looking for a 35ft, 55ft or 70ft cricket cage for your set-up, look no further. We offer three sizes to suit your own particular practice environment.
INNOVATIVE FREESTANDING DESIGN
The trapezoid shape of our cutting edge Vulcan cricket cage breaks the mould. It is completely freestanding and doesn't need to be concreted into the ground.
MANUFACTURED FOR THE LONG HAUL
With durable, solid steel frame construction and UV stabilised weatherproof netting, this long-lasting cricket batting cage is built for a long innings!
Specially designed to provide complete practicality and performance for cricketers at all levels, the Vulcan is a cricket batting cage with a difference. Its freestanding design makes it suitable for use on any surface, indoors or outdoors, and its frame and net are built to withstand years of heavy use.
- The perfect size cricket batting cage for every backyard or training field; 35ft, 55ft and 70ft.
- Incredibly strong, 100% weatherproof and rot proof #42 grade cricket netting
- Made from 32mm (1 1/4in) diameter, galvanised steel tubing powder coated black to prevent rust
- Innovative freestanding design means the only space you need for assembly is the size of the cage
- The perfect cricket cage for use on grass as well as hard surfaces, including concrete – no pegs needed
- Bungee tie cords included for incredibly easy attachment of the netting to the frame
- Option for internally hanging netting or external netting to cover the whole cage
This highly versatile cricket cage offers maximum protection whatever your surroundings. Its freestanding, trapezoid shape makes it suitable for all surfaces without any fixings required. Just add some Net World Sports cricket matting to your order and enjoy use on any surface.
The internally hanging net limits dangerous rebounds and ricochets from well struck balls and increases the already impressive lifespan of the powder coated, galvanised steel framework. The UV stabilised net is also fully enclosed for maximum protection, though it can be cut out at the end for more traditional net practice.
Whether you require something slightly more permanent for your home training set-up, or your club wants a cage that is stable enough to be used throughout the summer and stored during the close season, the Vulcan is an ideal choice for all.
Please note: We recommend that you take the cage netting down and store away during the off season and during periods of high winds.
- Lengths: 35ft (10.6m), 55ft (16.7m) and 70ft (21.3m)
- Width: 10ft (3m) top, 14ft (4.3m) bottom
- Four-way galvanised steel corner connectors and three-way end connectors, both 40mm (1 1/2in) diameter
- 32mm (1 1/4in) diameter galvanised steel frame with powder coated finish
- Black #42 grade netting with 45mm (1 3/4in) mesh size
- Netting is UV stabilised and 100% rot-proof for maximum longevity
- Edge of net trimmed with 6.35mm (1/4in) braided rope for extra strength
- Suitable for use on all surfaces including grass, concrete and tarmac
- Please note: We recommend taking the cage netting down during the off season and during periods of high winds