Tennis Net Singles Sticks (Aluminium)
Frequently bought together
Give these aluminium poles a burl to quickly transform a doubles net into one ready for singles action without you having to substitute the entire net.
Simply slot your doubles net onto the pair of poles and you’ll have a singles net that meets all International Tennis Federation regulations.
- Pair of tennis net sticks
- Stick height is 1.07m
- Made from lightweight yet durable aluminium
- Poles include metal feet for excellent stability
- Feet have built-in holes so they can be secured into the court surface (please note nails or screws required to do this not included)
- Net comfortably sits in prongs on top of each stick
A bonzer investment for schools and clubs as the most economical way to play all formats of tennis with as little disruption as possible.